- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- The Hospital
- Before the Surgery
Recommended program start up: 5-6 weeks after the surgery
Duration: 2-3 weeks
Rehabilitation program includes:
1. Kegel and other specialized exercises – treatment of urinary incontinence.
2. Biofeedback – professional multifunctional equipment for electrotherapy, diagnostics and biofeedback.
3. Physical therapy – bath, showers, sludge applications, EMS Ultrasound therapy.
4. Behavioral therapy – diaries, daily meeting groups, relaxation exercises.
5. Other procedures – back exercises, sling therapy, acupuncture, walking and gym.
|14 days||21 day|
|Patient||EUR 2640||EUR 3615|
|Patient + Accompanying person||EUR 3040||EUR 4210|
The rehabilitation program can be slightly supplemented with open air activities and walking in Sigulda, which is one of the most beautiful cities in Latvia and provides its visitors with plenty of outdoor activities and a picturesque scenery all year long.
Premiummedical.travel | Phone: +371 66011160 | Fax: +371 66011162 | email@example.com